Home CAREER Live And Work In UK – 2021 Entry Application

Live And Work In UK – 2021 Entry Application

Familiarize yourself with the UK visa options. The UK offers a wide range of visas, ranging from temporary trips to more permanent resettlement. The British government website has a useful tool that will help you determine which visa you are eligible for and which documents you will need to apply for. Almost everyone migrating to the UK will need some kind of visa, and many visas depend on where you are migrating from and your intentions to move to the UK. Having a clear idea of ??why you want to move to the UK will help you narrow down your visa options.
Once you’ve determined which visa is right for you, apply for a visa here or seek help from a third-party migration service like VisaFirst.
You may be eligible to apply for permanent settlement in the UK if you have applied for asylum as a refugee, under humanitarian protection, are stateless or wish to reunite your family. Consulting the UK section on the settlement will give you the information you need to see if you can apply.
If you apply for a visa to stay in the UK for more than 6 months, you will also receive a biometric residence permit stating visa conditions and often your national insurance number.
Visas take time to process. Wait several months between the visa application and your move.

2. Learn about the rights of citizens in the EU, the EEA member states and the OCTs. You do not need to apply for a visa to live in the UK if you are a citizen of the European Union (EU), a citizen of member states of the European Economic Area (EEA), including Iceland, the Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, or a citizen of an overseas country and territory (OCT).
You have the right to reside if you are a British subject or a Commonwealth citizen. Citizens of the EU, EEA and OCTs need only present their passport, but applying for an accreditation certificate will help you apply for future benefits.
Keep in mind that the UK voted to leave the EU, also known as Brexit, on June 23, 2016, which could result in significant changes to EU rules on freedom of movement currently in force. The referendum agreement lasts for around two years, which means that the UK will not officially break off relations with the EU until 2018 at the earliest.

3. Enroll in an educational institution. Student visas are quite common, but there are a few restrictions. It is assumed that your time as a student will be limited, which at most gives you only one month to live in the UK before you start your time as a student and up to four months after the end.
Level 4 (general) visas allow students over the age of 16 enrolled in a level 4 sponsored institution to live in the UK for up to four months after the end of their studies.
Level 4 (child) visas allow children aged 4 to 17 who are enrolled in an educational institution to live in the United Kingdom with the consent of a parent or guardian.

4. Apply for a work visa. To apply for a work visa, you must first find an employer willing to hire you. There are many visas for new long-term jobs, transfers to multinational companies, temporary jobs and unpaid volunteering. Contact your employer or consult this list of work visas to see which visa will best suit your conditions of employment.
Level 1 work visas generally apply to those who demonstrate exceptional promise or talent in their field, multi-million dollar investors or entrepreneurs with access to at least £ 50,000 in investment funds.
Level 2 visas are intended for qualified jobs, celebrities, athletes or ministers of religion. Most Level 2 visas require a sponsorship certification, which contains details of your employment, as well as GBP 945 in a savings account for at least 90 days.
Level 5 visas cover most temporary jobs, from charity work to professional development abroad.

5. Apply for another available visa. The UK offers many visas to families of British or European citizens, as well as to parents with children with British visas. These visas are often more specialized and have specific criteria.
Apply for a visa to join a family that permanently lives in the United Kingdom. You can apply for this visa if you have a husband who lives in the UK, if you have to take care of family members or take care of family members.
Apply for a child’s Level 4 visa if your child has a UK Level 4 visa. This visa allows you to stay in the United Kingdom for up to 12 months with the possibility to extend your stay for an additional 12 months.